We usually eat our desserts after a heavy meal, but these are so tasty that we could eat them at any time.
There is nothing better than starting the day with a good breakfast that we love, then, why not do it with our favorite sweets from time to time?
Look at these French desserts that we love to have breakfast with:
– Crepes: sweet pancakes filled with chocolate, vanilla, caramels or fruit, as you prefer, are amazing as breakfast to start a happy day.
– Opera cake:if you enjoy a good coffee in the morning and also the sweet taste of chocolate, what can be better than to eat a cake that combines both flavors?
– Financier: its smooth texture and sweetness make this dessert simple but very delicious. With a hot chocolate or coffee in the morning, it is an incredible breakfast option.
– Palmiers:are tasty puff pastry delight, heart-shaped and sugar-coated that makes a great combination with a coffee in the mornings.
– Pain au chocolat: a viennoiserie sweet roll consisting of one or two pieces of dark chocolate in the centre. Many people love to have breakfast with a Pain au chocolat.
– Beverages: another way to give a sweet touch to our breakfasts is with a sweet beverage. It can be a fruit juice, a tea, a delicious coffee or a hot chocolate.
Do you enjoy any of these sweet breakfasts or do you prefer savory breakfasts?