The sun is shining, the waves are gently crashing on the shore, you are surrounded by family and friends… what more do you need?
A picnic basket full of delicious food of course!
Depending on how long you will be out for, you might want to take a main course, a fresh salad, a savory snack and some sweet treats for dessert .
Sandwiches are the most obvious choice for a hearty and filling main course. Our sandwiches are made with the freshest ingredients and served on our freshly baked bread.
These are some of our popular options:
- Prosciutto: Prosciutto, confit tomatoes, basil pesto, provolone cheese, arugula, extra virgin oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Roast Beef: Roast Beef, red onions, fresh tomatoes, greens, gruyere cheese and homemade sauce.
- Healthy: Roast Turkey Breast, smoked cheddar, cranberry marmalade, old style mustard and greens
Perfect if you want something light, healthy, and fresh. They naturally also make a great side to your sandwich.
For a picnic you can share one salad as a side dish, or you can eat one yourself as a main course. If you want the Caesar salad for yourself, we recommend you add chicken!
- Caesar: Romaine, arugula, shaved Parmesan, croutons, Caesar dressing.
- Cobb: Lettuce, blue cheese, bacon, grilled chicken, tomato, boiled eggs and avocado.
- Caprese: Fresh tomatoes, mozzarella, basil sauce, virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
If you plan on being out all day, or on the contrary, just want to pack a small picnic, you might want to pick up something from our Patisserie.
These are some of our most popular savor options:
- Croissants: you can order them plain, ham and cheese, turkey and cheese, or the ever so popular cream cheese variety.
- Or Puff Pastries are to die for! They come in chicken, cheese and smoked ham, spinach and cheese, and white cheese.
- Cachitos: We have another post professing our love for the cachito, specifically our ham, bacon, and prosciutto cachito. The ham and cream cheese option is also a must try!
Every picnic needs a sweet ending! For the sweetest moments we have many options; cakes, pies, tarts, terrines, eclairs, chocolate croissants and more!
Picking a single dessert might be the toughest decision of the day. When you think you are sure of what you want, another beauty just might catch your eye. The great thing about picnics is you can share and try them all!